Kertios, a company concerned with individual rights, especially with regard to automated processing and with the goal of being transparent with its clients, has established a policy that covers all of these processes, the purposes they serve, and the actions available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to visit the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – Legal Disclaimers
1.1 Site: Kertios
1.2 Publisher: Kertios SAS with a capital of 36,000€, whose headquarters is located at: 23 rue Edouard Nieuport 92150 Suresnes, represented by Xavier BOISSONNET, in his capacity as CEO, registered with the RCS at 451 603 989, telephone number: 01 74 70 42 77, email address: [email protected]
Kertios is hosted by Syspark Inc, whose headquarters is located at 606, rue Cathcart Bureau 715 Montréal, QC H3B 1K9 Canada.
1.4 Data protection officer (DPO):
A data protection officer: Eddy NOBERTO, [email protected], is available for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 – Access to the Site
Access to the site and its use is strictly limited to personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained on it for commercial, political, advertising purposes, or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 – Content of the Site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, and all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by laws in effect for the purpose of intellectual property.
They are the full and exclusive property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior and written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate a procedure upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and renunciation of prosecution.
Article 4 – Management of the Site
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
• Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of users;
• Remove any information that could disrupt its operation or that is in violation of national or international laws;
• Suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher’s liability cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of operation preventing access to the site or one of its features.
The material for connecting to the site that you use is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data, including from viral attacks on the internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
• due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
• due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damages caused to yourself, third parties, and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure as a result of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions, and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext Links
The setting up of hypertext links by users to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed upon simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right over the content present in said link.
Article 7 – Collection and Protection of Data
Your data is collected by the company Kertios.
A personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); a natural person is deemed to be identifiable if they can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number, or one or more elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relations with you, and if applicable for processing your requests.
The collected personal data are as follows:
• first name and last name
• email address
• telephone number
• company and position
A data protection delegate ([email protected]) is at your disposal for any questions related to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 – Right of Access, Correction and Deletion of Your Data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• the right of access: they can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy:
• the right of correction: if the personal data held by the Platform is incorrect, they can request the updating of the information:
• the right of deletion of personal data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, or when the users withdraw their consent.
Article 9 – Data Use
The personal data collected from users is intended for the provision of the Platform’s services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
• Access and use of the Platform by the user;
• Management of the Platform’s operation and optimization;
• Implementation of user assistance;
• Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
• Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
• Prevention and detection of frauds, malwares and management of security incidents;
• Management of any disputes with users;
• Sending commercial and advertising information, based on the user’s preferences.
Article 10 – Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for the necessary duration to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent frauds and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services.
Article 11 – Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
Personal data can be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
• when the user publishes, in the Platform’s free comment areas, information that is accessible to the public;
• when the user allows a third-party website to access their data;
• when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to the user’s data, as part of their performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation on the protection of personal data;
• if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to comply with claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial Offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click the following link: [email protected].
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to, please click the following link: [email protected].
If, during your visit to the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any unauthorized collection, use or any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines any responsibility in this regard.
Data is retained and used for a duration consistent with current legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracker is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and read for example when visiting a website, reading an email, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-trackers-what-does-the-law-say).
When browsing this website, “cookies” from the company responsible for the website and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
On the first visit to this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be considered informed and have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from the settings of their browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
• Google analytics: measures the audience of the site;
• Consent management, chat widget history;
• Consent banner.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management, and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-tools-to-control-them.
Article 14 – Photographs and Illustrations
The photographs used on this site are copyright-free or the property of Kertios.
Article 15 – Applicable Law
Article 16 – Contact Us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or regarding the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: [email protected].